The InfoKraków Tourist Information Network operates an overall integrated system of tourist and cultural information in the city. The network offers comprehensive services for Polish and international tourists and also for the inhabitants of Kraków.
See the list of all InfoKraków points: [CLICK]
The InfoKraków employs highly skilled personnel, some of whom are licensed city tourist guides. The main duties of our personnel involve:
- Giving information, in a variety of foreign languages
- The distribution of free promotional materials concerning Kraków and the entire province.
- Sales of tickets for cultural events
- Sales of publications and guides to Kraków
- Reservation of accommodation
- Acting as agents for guiding and transport services
- Preparing statistics for the tourist industry
The network sells the following products:
- Publications about Kraków (guidebooks, maps, postcards)
- Publications concerning the Auschwitz Museum and Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Organised trips of Kraków, to the Auschwitz Museum and Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Tickets to cultural events (concerts, selected theatre, cabaret and other performances)
- Promotional souvenirs of Kraków (umbrellas, t-shirts, key rings, mugs)
- Other: stamps, tourist passes
- Commission-based sales of accommodation
The InfoKraków Tourist Information Network operates within the organizational structure of the Kraków5020 municipal company.
Il Tumulo di Kościuszko
al. Waszyngtona 1Monumento commemorativo dedicato al grande combattente per l'indipendenza della Polonia e degli...
La chiesa di San Benedetto
ul. StawarzaQuesta piccola chiesa può essere visitata soltanto una volta all’anno. Il suo interno...
La Casa di Jan Matejko
ul. Floriańska 41Qui nacque e dimorò il più illustre pittore polacco del XIX secolo, i cui dipinti...
La Grotta del Drago
WawelLa grotta di Cracovia, anticamente abitata da un drago leggendario, è situata alle falde del...