The InfoKraków Tourist Information Network operates an overall integrated system of tourist and cultural information in the city. The network offers comprehensive services for Polish and international tourists and also for the inhabitants of Kraków.
See the list of all InfoKraków points: [CLICK]
The InfoKraków employs highly skilled personnel, some of whom are licensed city tourist guides. The main duties of our personnel involve:
- Giving information, in a variety of foreign languages
- The distribution of free promotional materials concerning Kraków and the entire province.
- Sales of tickets for cultural events
- Sales of publications and guides to Kraków
- Reservation of accommodation
- Acting as agents for guiding and transport services
- Preparing statistics for the tourist industry
The network sells the following products:
- Publications about Kraków (guidebooks, maps, postcards)
- Publications concerning the Auschwitz Museum and Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Organised trips of Kraków, to the Auschwitz Museum and Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Tickets to cultural events (concerts, selected theatre, cabaret and other performances)
- Promotional souvenirs of Kraków (umbrellas, t-shirts, key rings, mugs)
- Other: stamps, tourist passes
- Commission-based sales of accommodation
The InfoKraków Tourist Information Network operates within the organizational structure of the Kraków5020 municipal company.
ul. Tetmajera 28Rydlówka, a one-of-a-kind destination, has multiple links to the art of the Young Poland...
al. Waszyngtona 1A place of remembrance devoted to a Polish and US freedom fighter, a popular destination for walks,...
St Benedict’s Church
ul. StawarzaThis small church can be seen from within only once a year, and its interior conceals a groin vault...
The Jan Matejko House
ul. Floriańska 41This is where the most famous Polish painter of the 19th century, whose paintings generations of...
WawelThe cave that the legendary dragon inhabited leads down from Wawel Hill to the bank of the Vistula....