Summer Cinema Harvest 2021
Thursday, July 1, 2021 - Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Tradition is tradition, so in July and August Pod Baranami Cinema hosts the 15th Summer Cinema Harvest – Kraków’s favourite holiday film festival! Settle in a comfy armchair or stretch out on a deckchairs in air-conditioned rooms and the courtyard of the Pod Baranami Palace to watch a selection of films from recent months and the last season. Events will be divided by theme, and ticket prices will be much lower than usual. Events also include the traditional film poster exhibition and fair. And there will also be a special online programme on www.e-kinopodbaranami.pl.
SECOND WEEEK (9-15 July): Cinema is a woman
- UN DIVAN À TUNIS (Manele Labidi) FR/TN 2019, 88' FR/AR
- EMMA (Autumn de Wilde) GB/US 2019, 132' EN
- THE FAREWELL (Lulu Wang) US 2019, 100' CN/EN/JP/IT
- LITTLE JOE (Jessica Hausner) DE 2019, 105' EN
- LITTLE WOMEN (Greta Gerwig) US 2019, 134’ EN
- HÅP (Maria Sødahl) NO/SE 2019, 126' NO/SE
- NEVER RARELY SOMETIMES ALWAYS (Eliza Hittman) US/GB 2020, 102' EN
- PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (Emerald Fennell) GB/US 2020, 114' EN
- PORTRAIT DE LA JEUNE FILLE EN FEU (Céline Sciamma) FR 2019, 119’ FR
- RADIOACTIVE (Marjane Satrapi) GB 2019, 103' EN
- ŠARLATÁN (Agnieszka Holland) PL/CZ/SK 2020, 118' CZ
- THE WORLD TO COME (Mona Fastvold) US 2020, 105' EN
- TOWER. A BRIGHT DAY. (Jagoda Szelc) PL 2017, 111' PL
E-KINOBRANIE - SEE FILMS ONLINE on e-kinopodbaranami.pl on July 9-15 for PLN 9!
- BLING RING (Sofia Coppola) FR/JP/DE/US/GB 2013, 90’ EN
- CHANSON DOUCE (Lucie Borleteau) FR 2019, 100’ FR
- DRONNINGEN (May el-Toukhy) DK/SE 2019, 127’ DK/SE
- NIGHT MOVES (Kelly Reichardt) US 2012, 112’ EN
- PLAN B (Kinga Dębska) PL 2018, 85’ PL
- SPOOR (Agnieszka Holland) PL 2016, 128’ PL
- LAZZARO FELICE (Alice Rohrwacher) FR/DE/CH/IT 2018, 125’ IT
Pod Baranami Cinema
Rynek Główny 27
FMF4Kids: Agi Bagi
Thursday, October 21, 2021, 1:00 PM
64th World Press Photo
Friday, September 10, 2021 - Tuesday, October 5, 2021
12th LGBT Film Festival
Friday, September 17, 2021 - Thursday, September 23, 2021
Ukraine. A Different Angle on Neighbourh
Friday, September 17, 2021 - Sunday, January 16, 2022
St Mary’s Church
Rynek Główny 5A history spanning over eight centuries, a high altar by Veit Stoss (Wit Stwosz), a bugle call, the...
Wawel HillA limestone rock rising above the Vistula in the centre of Kraków, an ancient centre of...
ICE Kraków Congress Centre
ul. Konopnickiej 17A modern venue hosting concerts, theatrical performances, exhibitions, congresses, conferences, and...
Rynek Główny 1-3One of the symbols of city, a pearl of renaissance architecture, Kraków’s oldest...
Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory
ul. Lipowa 4Where the tumultuous history of a world war meets everyday life, and private lives – a...
WawelThe cave that the legendary dragon inhabited leads down from Wawel Hill to the bank of the Vistula....